The Swiss-based issuer of crypto exchange-traded products (ETPs), 21Shares, announced the listing of three new digital asset-oriented ETPs on Euronext exchanges in Paris and Amsterdam – Decentraland, AAVE, and FTX Token.
- The exchange-traded products will enable market players to get exposure to the three assets without the need to own the underlying assets.
- According to the official press release, 21Shares Decentraland ETP, Aave, and 21Shares FTX Token ETP will be listed on Euronext Paris and Amsterdam.
- Decentraland (MANA) has emerged as one of the most established tokens in the metaverse ecosystem, with a market cap of almost $6 billion. It is the native coin of Ethereum-powered virtual reality platform Decentraland.
- AAVE, on the other hand, is an Ethereum token that drives decentralized non-custodial money market protocol, Aave.
- FTT is the native token of FTX exchange. 21Shares representative earlier commented that FTX Token is an attractive investment case providing exposure to the third-largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world.
- The performance of each ETPs is directly linked to the tokens without leverage, and 21Shares holds the underlying assets in its cold storage.
- Last week, 21Shares announced listing MANA and FTT on the Swiss-based BX exchange. Commenting on the development, CEO and co-founder Hany Rashwan said that adding the world’s first NFT and single Metaverse ETP was one of the company’s key milestones.
- Since its inception in 2018, 21Shares has significantly expanded its product offerings. The latest stats shared by the firm suggested that it manages well over $2 billion in 26 cryptocurrency exchange-traded products and 87 listings as of February this year.
- The figures include the world’s only ETPs tracking Binance, four Crypto Index Baskets, as well as two ETPs with investor staking rewards (Tezos and Solana), according to the announcement.