The world’s largest issuer of crypto ETP’s 21Shares announced two new ETPs – tracking the performance of Decentraland and FTT. Both products will go live on the Swiss exchange – BX Swiss.
- The exchange-traded products (ETPs) will allow traders and institutions to get exposure to the two assets without owning them outright. 21Shares Decentraland ETP (Mana) and 21Shares FTX Token ETP (AFTT) will be listed on BX Swiss, a Swiss stock exchange.
- Decentraland (MANA) is a native token of the metaverse game by the same name. FTT, on the other hand, is the native cryptocurrency of the FTX exchange.
- CEO and co-founder Hany Rashwan called the move a key milestone for the company as it aims to continue expanding its services.
- Most recently, the firm launched ETPs tracking Aave, Chainlink, and Uniswap on the same Swiss exchange.
“Adding the worlds’ first NFT and single Metaverse ETP and one of the world’s leading crypto exchanges to our product suite is a key milestone for us in making crypto accessible for everyone.” – Rashwan explained.
- Decentraland is one of the largest metaverse gaming projects so far. Its token (MANA) allows users to access in-game features, including buying land. So far, some $180 million worth of digital land was sold in-game.
- FTX is one of the largest crypto exchanges that signed numerous impressive partnerships in the past year or so. Its FTT token enables clients to stake it and get trading fee discounts as well as participate in governance.
- 21Shares is a pioneer in the crypto ETP space. In 2018, it released the first crypto index listing on the SIX Swiss Exchange. Currently, it manages around $2 billion in digital asset ETPs.
- The firm offers a Crypto Basket Index ETP with the ticker HODL, which tracks the top 5 digital assets by the projected 2050 market cap.